Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4 Detox

It's been a bit of a long day.  My grandmother isn't doing well and it seems just a matter of time before she's with us no longer.  So today after work I drove home to hang out with her for a couple of hours and give her some sweet hugs and kisses.  Then drove back and just got home.  Food and weight loss hasn't been the driving force on my mind today to say the least, but I still managed to eat pretty well aside from a brief over indulgence of organic sweet potato chips.  No great stories today or new recipes, so i won't get into too much detail today, just a quick list.

Breakfast:
Protein Smoothie
Total: 272 calories

Lunch:
Leftover lemon basil and spinach pasta
Total: 272 calories

Snack: 1 mango
1/2 cup of brown rice
1 tsp of butter
Total: 323 calories

Dinner:
Sweet Potato Chips, 3 servings
1/2 cup of carrots
Total: 506 calories

Total: 1373 calories

Exercise:  No time for exercise today, hopefully Saturday or Sunday I can get some in.

Gearing up for a difficult day tomorrow.  I'm helping with our schools FCA Retreat and am in charge of the snack table!!  I guess it's time to really test that will power of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment